Want to help make a difference in your child’s school? Want to get to know teachers and staff, and get the inside “scoop” on everything going on at Mission Vista High School? Then, join our Foundation Board or be a Member-at-Large.
Please fill out the Help Wanted form and come to our next board meeting usually during the third Monday of the month at 6:30 PM either virtually or in the MVHS Library. Any questions? Please email email@example.com or fill out the Contact Us form.
Meet Our Executive Board
The Mission Vista High School Timberwolves Foundation is governed by a Board of Directors, comprised of parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Dawn Wood (Financial Secretary/Challenge Fundraiser Director)
- Tessa Siegfried (Grant Administrator)
- Mary Solio (Webmaster/Communication Director)
- Adela Sanchez (Creativity Director/Fundraiser Night Chair)
- Jenn Parsons/Julie Kenton (Social Events)
Jeremy Walden – MVHS Principal
Karen Kenney – Counselor/Booster Liaison
The board currently has openings for:
- Members at Large
- Marketing/Social Media
- Scholarship Chair
- Hospitality Committee