Want to help make a difference in your child’s school? Want to get to know teachers and staff, and get the inside “scoop” on everything going on at Mission Vista High School? Then, join our Foundation Board or be a Member-at-Large.
Please fill out the Help Wanted form and come to our next board meeting usually during the third Monday of the month at 6:30 PM either virtually or in the MVHS Library. Any questions? Please email email@example.com or fill out the Contact Us form.
Meet Our Executive Board
The Mission Vista High School Timberwolves Foundation is governed by a Board of Directors, comprised of parents, teachers, and administrators.
- Dawn Wood (Challenge Fundraiser Chair)
- Tessa Siegfried (Grant Administrator)
- Mary Solio (Webmaster)
- Kathleen Buckner (Fundraising Event Chair)
- Adela Sanchez (Creativity Director)
- Karmen Harris (Social Events/Registration Coordinator)
Jeremy Walden – MVHS Principal
Karen Kenney – Counselor/Booster Liaison
The board currently has openings for:
- Marketing/Social Media
- Scholarship Chair