Fundraising and Silent Auction Events
The MVHS Timberwolves Foundation hosts an annual Fundraising and Silent Auction Event during Spring (usually during the 2nd Saturday of March). See the events we’ve done over the years.
- UPCOMING: A Night of Comedy and Magic 2023 – March 4, 2023
- Casino Night and Silent Auction – 2015 to 2019
- A Night of Comedy and Magic – March 2020
- A Night of Comedy and Magic 2022 – April 23, 2022
How to participate in Fundraising Events:
- Business Sponsorships
- Product Donations
- Attend the Events
For more information about our Spring Fundraising event, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the Fundraising Events page.
Community Service Events
Our Community Service Events are held two to three times a year to help improve our surrounding communities by participating in cleanups and fruit picking for donations to the San Diego Food Bank.
Participating students earn community service hours. We encourage families to volunteer together. This page will be updated as events happen and sign-ups are available.
- California Coastal Cleanup
- Ivey Ranch Association
- Produce Good