Need a Family Day Out or Community Service Hours?
Join the Mission Vista High School Timberwolves Foundation at the
2020 California Coastal Cleanup Day
Exact Date and Location will be announced as the event date gets closer.
Our location for the past two years has been at Buena Vista Creek in Oceanside near College and Marron Road.
Volunteers of all ages are welcome to participate at this family-friendly event. We encourage families to join us. California Coastal Cleanup Day is a statewide beach and coastal and inland waterway cleanup held throughout California each year.
- All cleanup supplies (gloves, trash bags, water, etc) will be provided at the site.
- Please bring reusable bucket, work gloves and reusable water bottle if you have these items.
- Wear sunscreen and comfortable clothing (long sleeves, pants and closed-toe shoes).
- Service forms will be available at each cleanup location upon request.
- Volunteers under the age of 18 will need a parent or guardian signature on their waiver. Download this waiver form (PDF) and bring it to the site with the signature.
- Volunteers must sign this event waiver form. Please download, sign, print and bring the forms to the cleanup site location.
VOLUNTEER SIGN UP FORM WILL BE AVAILABLE HERE IN AUGUST.